BPM starts with the somnoTOUCH™ NIBP.
|Weight||58g (including battery)|
|Size||74 x 55 x 16 mm|
|Number of ECG Channel||3 Channel|
|Display||High resolution,Color touch display,Resolution 320 x 240 pixels|
|Internal Data Storage||512 MB capacity|
|Maximum Recording Time||24 Hours|
|Model No||SomnoTOUCH NIBP|
The SOMNOtouch™ NIBP represents the latest generation of ambulatory blood pressure recording at CARDIOdiagnostics a division of SOMNOmedics. It measures blood pressure continuously, beat-to-beat, based on the pulse transit time (PTT).
The PTT is the time required for the pulse wave to propagate along the vessel wall between two defined points. In the case of the SOMNOtouch NIBP-From the left ventricle of the heart (defined by the ´R´peak of the ECG) - to the finger tip (detected by the plethysmograph).
In addition to the continuous, non-reactive long-term blood pressure measurement, further diagnostically relevant information are simultaneously recorded in one measurement:
- Holter ECG (3 channel)
- Pulse Wave Velocity (PWV) as a measure of arterial stiffness
Due to the parallel recording, the measurement results can be correlated directly with each other, which allows a deeper insight into the nocturnal blood pressure behaviour.
The course of nocturnal blood pressure has a high diagnostic value. Continuous blood pressure determination without a cuff offers a multitude of advantages in nocturnal blood pressure measurements during sleep:
3 channel ECG
- Continuous Measurement: Covers all maxima and minima in blood pressure history and shows all information about blood pressure during sleep. This allows more accurate findings about nocturnal blood pressure behavior and to determine dipping / non-dipping safely.
- Safe Diagnosis: Continuous recording of blood pressure without measurement errors caused by inflation of the cuff. The patient is not disturbed by inflating the cuff (arousal reaction). Thus, there is no falsification of the measured values.
- Thanks to the measurement without a cuff, which patients often find very unpleasant when inflating, the SOMNOtouch™ NIBP offers maximum comfort for the patients.
- NBPF (Nocturnal Blood Pressure Fluctuations) after sleep disturbances (e.g. apnea, periodic leg movements) can be detected by the beat-to-beat blood pressure recording. These allow direct conclusions to the cardiovascular risk for the patient.
- The hydrostatic effect during body position changes is minimized.
The following reports are offered as standard.• ECG report• Stress report based on HRV• Export to different file formats (EDF, SCP, ASCII, etc.)
However for advanced analysis we offer a Schiller software plugin for our Domino Software (optional)ECG Holter analysis: analysis of arrhythmias and ST-distance measurement.Blood Pressure Report
- Continuous 24 hour blood pressure profile´
- Detection of Dipper / Non-Dipper
- Detection of NBPF™ (Nocturnal Blood Pressure Fluctuations) as an indicator for cardic stress
- Determination of the superposition effect of the Blood Pressure
- Clear sleep/wake allocation by actigraphy
Extra Optional Sensors
- ECG Holter Analysis with Schiller Software Plug-in: Arrhythmia analysis and ST segment measurement (optional, sold separately)
- Stress report based on HRV
- 3 channel ECG with body position
- SpO2 Flexi-Wrap
- 1 EEG / 2 EOG Combi Sensor (for ambulatory sleep staging)
- Flow / Pressure Sensor
- 2 channel PLM
- Analogue Optocoupler
These sensors allow a correlation of blood pressure values with other diagnostic parameters (e.g. desaturations (respiratory analysis) or PLMs).